Camp Fire West Michigan 4C | Light the fire within

About The Food Program (CACFP)

If you are a Licensed Child Care Provider or a License-Exempt Related provider, you qualify to be reimbursed for nutritious meals and snacks that you serve to children in your care.

The Child and Adult Care Food Program (CACFP) is funded by the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) and administered by the Michigan Department of Education.  Camp Fire West Michigan 4C is a Sponsor of the CACFP in Michigan.  The program is FREE and designed to assist Child Care Providers in planning and helping to pay for nutritious meals/snacks served to children in care, 0 – 12 years of age.  It may be possible to claim your own children, age 12 and under, if you meet income requirements or are currently receiving food assistance, and other children in care are present. 


Camp Fire West Michigan 4C CACFP services the following counties:

  • Allegan 

  • Barry 

  • Calhoun

  • Clare

  • Clinton

  • Eaton

  • Gratiot

  • Ingham

  • Ionia

  • Isabella

  • Jackson

  • Kalamazoo

  • Kent

  • Lake

  • Mason

  • Mecosta

  • Missaukee

  • Montcalm

  • Muskegon

  • Newaygo

  • Oceana

  • Osceola

  • Ottawa

  • Shiawassee

  • Van Buren

  • Wexford

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA. Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English. To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by: (1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights 1400 Independence Avenue, SW Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; (2) fax: (202) 690-7442; or (3) email: This institution is an equal opportunity provider.